Right after university I started as a Junior Conultant at ITP. I worked before as a working student with a partner from ITP. I impressed him with my curiosity and working mentality.
Projects in my first year at ITP as a Junior Consultant:
- 3 months as system administrator
- 3 months programming a Proof of Concept in Java, Spring and a Websphere Application Server
- Rest of the year wokring in huge redesign project at Finanz Informatik
I was hired for the redesign project as a process modelling consultant. I dived deep into all the processes behind the risk management for market and liquidity. After modelling nearly every process in there I started to develop different PoCs.
First I implemented a Cashflow-Generator and afterwards I was working on a Historical Simulation for some performance comparisons with some enterprise-ready applications. In addition to that I also started to design the first screens for the new applications.
Technologies I used at ITP and the projects:
- Java 7
- Spring Boot
- IBM DB2
- Perfomance optimization in Java
- Affinity Designer for mockUps
- Clean Code -> Paradigm